Welcome to the Perfume.com.au - Women’s online perfume category. We have thousands of ladies perfume to choose from. You will find all the top designer brands from around the world including France, Italy, USA, and all at really great discount prices. All of our stock is guaranteed 100% original, exactly the same quality as you would find in department stores. Shop here with ease at Australia’s leading online perfume shop for all the best deals and largest range of Women’s fragrances.
• FULL list - Select from over 3700 ladies perfumes!
• Oriental - Selection of fragrances considered as 'Oriental' Orientals are usually considered as more intense, and mostly longer lasting fragrances. Sensual, spicy, and exotic orientals contain rich elements such as musk, vanilla, balsam, cinnamon, clove, pepper, mace, nutmeg, oak moss etc.
• Floral - A major category, classic floral fragrances. This largest perfume group includes hundreds of versions of compositions and formulations all with floral hearts: fresh garden flowers, flowers with aquatic, green or powdery nuances, as well as floral-aldehyde, floral-fruity and gourmand compositions. Some of the most common notes in the group are Rose, Neroli, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang.
• Musk - Often a base for some of the worlds most popular brands.
• Rose - All time favourite scent adored by millions and used in many products. Roses - considered the most beautiful and praised of all flowers, highly valued for centuries in many cultures, and have been cultivated and hybridized worldwide. Bulgarian Rose also know as Rose Otto is the most precious of all Rose Oils and used in the worlds most expensive and prized fragrances.
• Vanilla - Very popular rich fragrance element.
• Jasmine - Key essential element in some of the worlds most expensive scents.
More about Women's Perfume
So what are the reasons that women not only in Australia but worldwide, love and always have admired quality fragrances?
According to some investigations it all has to do with Pheromones that female bodies make. Pheromones are a chemical substance produced and released into the environment by humans, and they affect the behaviour and/or physiology of others around them.v
It is believed that certain ingredients namely raw essential oils that are contained in perfumes, may regulate the production of pheromone levels to the extent that they help to trigger an increase. This extra release in turn heightens attraction from surrounding people, particularly the opposite sex resulting in extra attention of a pleasant nature. Most women in the western world will wear perfume at least once a week, and many as often as every single day.
When women are asked why they wear perfume they will usually explain it makes them feel good and increases confidence levels and general well being. It is hard to imagine these days a women not wearing perfume when going off to a working environment or out to any social occasion.
The good news is that the cost of quality perfume has dramatically dropped over the past years in Australia, due to many factors, and this has enabled Australian women to buy perfume and wear it more often as it is less of an expensive luxury item that what it once was.